At a glance
Brenda is a dynamic member of our property department and prides herself in making your property transaction run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. She has established a highly–respected reputation for her speed and efficiency and for keeping all parties (including lawyers, agents and brokers) fully appraised and employs her technical and commercial expertise in a down-to-earth manner that clients appreciate.
As well as providing day-to-day liaison with clients and advising on the ever more complex aspects of property law, she specialises in residential real estate and commercial leases for investors and investment acquisitions for developers and private clients. The complete service that she offers from acquisition through to development whether it is small sites, larger developments or the sales of completed homes or acquisition of off-plan plots, is often commented on following completion leading to referrals from clients, agents, brokers and lenders alike.
Brenda’s organisational skills bring to the firm the ability to streamline systems for the practice and for clients, ensuring smooth exchange and completion procedures for clients’ sales, purchases and re-mortgages. Her niche sector is entertainment industry licensing.
- Freehold and leasehold conveyancing including sales, purchases and re-mortgages
- Commercial real estate including acquisitions and disposals for housing and mixed use schemes, - - Lease renewals and break clause
- Transfers of equity
- Help to buy loans and ISA Bonus Scheme
- Equity release schemes
- Landlord & tenant to include disputes, lease extensions, deeds of surrender and regrant
- All aspects of the Licensing Act 2003 on hotels, bars, pubs and night club acquisitions
Brenda’s friendly personality means that she has the ability to quickly and effortlessly establish good personal relationships and understanding with her clients.
Regulatory body: SRA
Licence Number: 301944
Year of registration: 2005