At a glance
I have been working as a solicitor for 30 years and am qualified as a Solicitor-Advocate allowing me to represent Clients in Court when appropriate.
I am instructed by other firms of commercial solicitors to deal with their complex litigation requirements.
My method is to try to get to the heart of the problem and find a legal solution from the start with the potential to save thousands of pounds.
You can expect:
- Easy communication (you get your fee earner’s mobile number as a matter of course).
- Commercial direction
- Care – our reputation is only as good as our last case
As highly competent Solicitor advocate I have:
- A proven track record of developing strategies and tactics for cases of any complexity
- An excellent ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent administrative skills and keen attention to detail with a flexible and responsible
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and efficiency in dealing with work
- Management of client instructions in an assertive and timely manner
- Analytical, initiative, motivated – client’s say he has a “can do” attitude
Regulatory body: SRA
Licence Number: 141830
Year of registration: 1989
These fees are indicative. Each lawyer will provide you with a quote tailored to your request.